A/C in your DA?

STARSCREAM

Sup guys,

Just curious as to how many of you have A/C in your DA?

Do you have an aftermarket header also?

My question is, is there any way to hook up a A/C system to the car if the fan doesn't fit due to clearence issues with the Header?

would I be able to buy thin fans to fix this? I heard of people putting their AC fan in front of their Radiator insted of behind it next to the cooling fan.

and how much would it be to get AC back if I have no AC compents in my car?

I have no expierence in AC systems so I'm just trying to get some general info.

Royal_DA

Royal
Well idk about other ppl but my 1993 DA has A/C with megan racing headers and a stock radiator :thumbs up

vTEGmorton

A/C delete.. 4-1 header.. i was actually thinking of posting this myself, would love to have my ac back.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I have AC (but it is coming off today actually), a plm rmf narrow replica header, mishimoto radiator and fans and it fits no problem.

STARSCREAM

A/C delete.. 4-1 header.. i was actually thinking of posting this myself, would love to have my ac back.
Yeah I'm dying to have AC, I've never had it even before I swapped the header, but it doesn't seem like the AC fan would fit. it might but I know the heat would melt the plastic forsure so I don't even wanna try it.

STARSCREAM

I'll take some engine bay shots and let you guys see my clearence and see if I could get a fan in there

STARSCREAM

What do you guys think? I doubt I'll be able to get another fan in there, unless theyre thinner than the cooling fan?..

da91teg

your fine just get your slim fan and your a/c with the retro fit it o rings on the hose's and check if your a/c pump is still there and just recharge it with r134. Its working with mine.

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
You got tons of room there dude. You could probably even run a stock fan with minor trimming.

STARSCREAM

Yeah I was thinking a slim fan but yeah, now to get all the components for it...

Thanks for the input guys