A/C questions

Rayda9

So my A/C works and all, but my switch for my fresh air and recirc doesnt move. It's stuck in the recirc position.. How can I fix this?

Tegz

EV1L EMPIRE
So my A/C works and all, but my switch for my fresh air and recirc doesnt move. It's stuck in the recirc position.. How can I fix this?
Gotta take your climate control panel apart and see what broke off, missing, or causing it to stick.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Im confused as to what your saying. Is the button stuck in the "on" position or is the air not switching direction?
- Aaron

Rayda9

lol i may take my a/c out when I put my swap in when I figure it out.. Unless there's a way to retain a/c with a turbo lol.. or i'll take it out if my compressor goes out.

illmatic

Lol yea my lines where becoming an eyesore so my buddy and me unscrewed and cut em out, soooo much more room :D

Rayda9

Definitely, so.. If I do an AC delete I may also do a wire tuck just for a little extra cleanliness.

Rayda9

might as well delete this thread
What you got against someone getting info for? I dont know too much yet cuz im still learning. Ever heard the phrase "Knowledge is key."? Better to learn, and do it right the first time, than to do it wrong. Otherwise you'd have to fix a cluster f***.

illmatic

What you got against someone getting info for? I dont know too much yet cuz im still learning. Ever heard the phrase "Knowledge is key."? Better to learn, and do it right the first time, than to do it wrong. Otherwise you'd have to fix a cluster f***.
^x2

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Sorry, I guess I just didn't see what there was to learn from this thread as you are deciding to pull the AC system anyways...

Rayda9

Sorry, I guess I just didn't see what there was to learn from this thread as you are deciding to pull the AC system anyways...
Nah, I said i'd only pull the a/c if I had to. I'm not gonna do that til the new engine + turbo are in. If it all fits good, i'm keeping my a/c.. If it doesnt fit, bye bye a/c.