A cruise ship I wouldn't want to be on...

JGvtec

Man. That would be brutal. I would have been freaking out. Watch at like 48 seconds. I see the woman hit the pillar right into her face. I laughed a bit. Now i feel bad.

mjones73

That guy in the end that walked to the room with the forklift made the right choice to get back out, that thing would have probably killed him.

8-bit

do what now?
i figured they would have heavy things like the forklift tied down when not it use.

mjones73

Quoted cliff notes please.
Two different CCTV views in a cruise ship in a very bad storm. The first is a dining area, all is calm then all the table, chairs and other things not bolted down go flying to one side the ship, as people try to get them it rocks back and they slide to the other side of the room. Ending up going back and forth a few times with people getting hit, moving with them, etc.

The second is a storage area with a forklift, the lift falls and slides back and forth wiping things out in the process.

mirrorimg

Two different CCTV views in a cruise ship in a very bad storm. The first is a dining area, all is calm then all the table, chairs and other things not bolted down go flying to one side the ship, as people try to get them it rocks back and they slide to the other side of the room. Ending up going back and forth a few times with people getting hit, moving with them, etc.

The second is a storage area with a forklift, the lift falls and slides back and forth wiping things out in the process.
:thumb up

I've seen that video before. Scary shit.