A day in the life of a Teggy owner...

JGvtec

Well for my car i have this little dimmer light that if i leave on it will leave the interior lights on. It needs to be at the right spot. When i always lock my car i wait there for about 25 seconds or so. If it doesn't go out i left it on. Sometimes i leave it on. :(

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
My big 3 mods I got planned before I'm "done" with her.... Which of course means finding moarrrr stuff to do :D

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I always think about cars, pretty much anything and everything... lol

Does anyone else watch almost every car that passes you in the opposite direction. Its like Im bird watching when Im on the highway lol.

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
I think about her more now that shes gone. I dream about boosting 20 lbs and just fucking plowing through gears screeching my tires while i shift and here fucking cum come out my hood. Vroooommm pssst, i get drunk and talk to the sink. I dream about when shes gonna be slammed and cruisin all slow next to hot bitches omg i could talk forever about my integra fucking all day.
hopefully be sittin in my car late at night tokin gettin the lappy hooked up the s300 and doin some tuning. i dream about my crank being micropolished and my pistons working up and down in a slow motion and every internal part of my engine being spotless and clean. engines fucking give me boners. i dream that about warming up my car before i start moving. i dream about driving by people and they cant see me cause i got dark ass tint and im just like some invisible person with this crazy fast integra boooooossssttt future

I FUCKING LOVE MY INTEGRAAA

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Driving around town. Looks at windows of the surrounding buildings and see my car and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS!

steve-o_585

In my teg life, I want to win ROTM after my teg is done. AT LEAST once is all I'm asking but I'm on a budget build so we'll see where this goes. I think I'm gonna need a special award for CI. The best budget built integra. NEW MOVEMENT since I'm turning 18 in March! XD everyone gives me props on my movement though. We'll see where this leads to. ;) I'm posting my build up soon.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
did i lock my doors? fuck i should have pressed the alarm twice... is my alarm going off now?
ROFL, I have left in the middle of a movie because I can't be trusted to lock my car. It ruins family moments, even. "Fuck a picture with you fuckers, I don't know for sure if I locked my car", lol.

Driving around town. Looks at windows of the surrounding buildings and see my car and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS!
I love that feeling. I have a couple of rows of mirrored windows, holy hell that feels nice. You're a lil 'kitted' on your Skyline, there. Is it a genuine Skyline, or is it like a Maxima or something?

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Always checking on her at work making sure no dumbass knocks my doors, picturing her with a 98-01 bumper with some rims instead of the ugly hubcaps I'm stuck with til it gets warm, always checking her for rust and best of all imagining of what it'll sound like once my exhaust is bought. All this combined with that wonderfeelingi get when I look at my car and say to myself " wow, I have a beautiful car" some people judge it by it's bug like front but I think it add to the character and give the car more personality and one that fits me and makes me love it. Nohing quite like the bond between a kid and his first car.

Last edited: