A different, super sexy slammed..

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
LMAO! Dude I just laughed so hard right now. My girlfriend would never drive a super sexy slammed car. I wouldn't make her drive it though. Damn Coy you're mean. Haha! JK!
hahaha!!

she didnt like riding in the truck slammed and she didnt know how to drive stick.. so she kept complaining that she'd want a car.. as long it was a honda.. affordable.. and roomy.. so i was like.. 'oh! my friend is selling a 91 accrord..' and she said yeah.. so i picked it up and she was all.. 'you better not lower it..' im like.. 'im not.. dont worry..'

i borrowed the car.. threw some coilovers on it and slammed that bitch to the ground.. i kinda messed up at first cuz i was pretty much tucking rim all around and i drove it home like that.. lol!! when she saw it.. she got hella pissed and was all 'why did you lower it!! i told you not to!!' and i came back.. 'i didnt lower it.. i slammed it' and smiled at her.. and she was all.. 'omg coy.. what am i gonna do with you..' and then we had angry buttseks.. hahaha!!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
hahaha!!

she didnt like riding in the truck slammed and she didnt know how to drive stick.. so she kept complaining that she'd want a car.. as long it was a honda.. affordable.. and roomy.. so i was like.. 'oh! my friend is selling a 91 accrord..' and she said yeah.. so i picked it up and she was all.. 'you better not lower it..' im like.. 'im not.. dont worry..'

i borrowed the car.. threw some coilovers on it and slammed that bitch to the ground.. i kinda messed up at first cuz i was pretty much tucking rim all around and i drove it home like that.. lol!! when she saw it.. she got hella pissed and was all 'why did you lower it!! i told you not to!!' and i came back.. 'i didnt lower it.. i slammed it' and smiled at her.. and she was all.. 'omg coy.. what am i gonna do with you..' and then we had angry buttseks.. hahaha!!
LMAO!

Sammich

hahaha!!

el oh el oh el lolol

PS also the truck is blue

CortezBanks

hahaha!!

hahahaha