A few camera phone snaps.....

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
when did your car get all painted and clean dude!
almost a year and a half ago lol, the bumper is all fucked up but i made sure not to get those in the shots, but im goin JDM anyway so it really doesnt matter.

thanks for all the comments, i cant wait to get it to be super clean and presentable (atleast to me in my eyes). :lol:

J_Jay_B

teg driver
i love those rpf1's! 16's?
i would love to get my hands on some flat black ones.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
feels like it was just yesterday that your car was still multicolored :p

sh-lammmed :thumbs up

GSROWNSU

how do you like those function-form coilovers? Do you have the type 1's or type 2's? Hows the ride being slammed like that?

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
I dont like them all that much, i think im more of a strut and spring guy. Its uncomfortable being that low and horribly dangerous for your axles, wheel bearings, tie rods, rotors, and brakes....i know cuz ive replaced these items from riding so low.

I have the type 1s, they are decent for the price, but I would recommend maybe the type 2s.

GSROWNSU

I dont like them all that much, i think im more of a strut and spring guy. Its uncomfortable being that low and horribly dangerous for your axles, wheel bearings, tie rods, rotors, and brakes....i know cuz ive replaced these items from riding so low.

I have the type 1s, they are decent for the price, but I would recommend maybe the type 2s.
i'm not planning on being slammed like you are though. Just wondering if the ride will be better with them raised up a bit. Right now i'm dropped MAYBE 1.5" I prefer to have it a little higher than ruin my downpipe haha

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
i'm not planning on being slammed like you are though. Just wondering if the ride will be better with them raised up a bit. Right now i'm dropped MAYBE 1.5" I prefer to have it a little higher than ruin my downpipe haha
If i were you Id invest in atleast the type 2s the type 1s are nice, but only if you want just plain stiff ride. The Type 2s atleast give you adjustability.