A lil Lost

LitosDA

Ok i got a 90 gs. When i first got the car it had a pan leak so i changed the gasket and stopped the leak. Went ahead and cleaned off everything under there while i was there. Well the other day somthing told me to check my oil and im glad i did, it was dry. i add oil and it was good to go again. i figured it was leaking from somewhere new. No leaks no stains nothing overnight. I checked it the next day and it was really over filled. Any ideas beacuse im at a lost.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^ that was my guess. lol

make sure it really isn't leaking anywhere underneath and be sure to drain some oil out if it's overfull. that can cause damage to your motor if there's too much oil in there.

LitosDA

Yea I did drain some and its at a good level now. But I still have no leaks. My boy owns a lift and we put it on and nothing. Its still clean under minus the snow and ice. He mentioned that it might have just been stuck in the top half of the motor, but what would cause that.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Yea I did drain some and its at a good level now. But I still have no leaks. My boy owns a lift and we put it on and nothing. Its still clean under minus the snow and ice. He mentioned that it might have just been stuck in the top half of the motor, but what would cause that.
it shouldn't be "stuck" anywhere. if oil is stuck, that's bad.

I guess just keep checking it and if something happens say so.

LitosDA

it shouldn't be "stuck" anywhere. if oil is stuck, that's bad.

I guess just keep checking it and if something happens say so.
Thats the same thing i said but the car runs greats so it stumped me, but since that last time it hasnt happened again. So i got my fingers cross. Thanks for the input