A little over 2 weeks without a teg.

DarkDB1

As many of you are aware, I sold the DB1 on mothers day to a good friend of mine... And picked this up the next day

A 94 540I...

So far I had the windows tinted 15% on the rear windshield and 20% on all the side windows (incl. front) with Llumar security film, Alpine CDA-105 (I think) head unit and M Paralel 18x8"(Front), 18x9.5" (Rear) wheels.

I have a 6000K HID Kit coming, clear projector fog lights with PIAA yellow bulbs... Next i'm going to lower it on H&R sport springs with Bilstein shocks.

My GPS took a dump when i was coming back from San Jose, Needless to say i got lost and ended up on Calaveras road, I've been up the calaveras hills for late night Touge in the Integra... With the crap i did to the Integra's suspension... The BMW did abit better granted it had body roll, There was no over steer or under steer unlike the integra.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
no lie.....im really upset with you.

by far my fav 4dr.

but im kinda feeling the bimmer.

DarkDB1

You are not the first. Alot of people are... I've had the DB for 5 years. It went to a good home and I have first dibs when he decides to sell it... Unfortunately for him, The distributor and fuel pump went out 3 days after i sold it to him.

mirrorimg

no lie.....im really upset with you.

by far my fav 4dr.

but im kinda feeling the bimmer.
CAN I BE YOUR NEW FAV 4DOOR!

Beamer is lookin nice. I dont like that body style as much as some others, but I like the new wheels you put on.

tbrazzy-s3

the bmw's looking pretty nice, the black and white photo with it parked on that corner scares me. i can just imagine someone coming around and destroying the hard work heh. im paranoid though,

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
i like it.. and out of the entire state of california you somehow got 007? thats ridiculous lol

edit:eek:r wait is that photoshopped ;)

Noz

What road in California is that? Looks like a fun drive and nice beamer.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
My favorite BMW of all time. Only thing keeping me from it is the fact that BMWs are expensive as shit to work on and parts are rare.

DarkDB1

License plates are photoshopped...

Road is called Calaveras, It goes from Milpitas to Fremont... Indeed it was fun.

And parts are easy to find, but expensive on the Bimmer.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
so have you installed the bullet proof glass and the arsenal or weapons yet? haha. looks great man. nice pick up.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
i still wish you hadnt gotten rid of the teg but that is still a nice car. i like the b&w pics. they look like ones out of a sales brochure