a tough decision

the4doorway

hey everybody ive recenty been given a tough decision to make and i thought i would go to the integra community for some help. i am stuck with the thought of selling my integra to get a truck. dont get me wrong i love my integra its just i need all the money i can get by doing side jobs and a truck is my only option unless i can rig up the teg to plow snow this winter. BUT back to the topic im not sure if i would want to try and get a trade for another car and cash or what i want to do in general. i did however find the truck i would get in replacement of the teg.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ctd/2451544790.html

thoughts and opinions would be great i just need motivation to get the teg to good running condition again i guess. thanks everyone.

j13

Keep It Clean
get a nice Toyota or Nissan truck. you'll burn a hole on your pocket with that truck due to gas. gas is lowering on price but.. I promise $4.00 will be the new low.

make chedda, > build your integra

96GSRteg

Tyler
that truck is going to shit on your paychecks. even with side jobs. I agree with getting a smaller nissan or toyota and then people wont say you have a small penis. because people who have to drive big trucks like that have small ones. not even gurthy.

Good luck with selling your teg bud.

5150KDC2

I have seen a lot of trucks with plows on the since I live in Colorado, and to tell you the truth they are all pretty beat up. Specially since they put that magchloride crap down when it snows. If it was me that had the decision to make, I would try and keep my Integra and buy a cheap full size pickup for the plowing and side jobs.

With regards to the other posts about a Toyota or a Nissan. I hate to say it, but unless you are going to buy a Tundra, or a Titan you wont be able to plow much. And like I said, the plow trucks are pretty beat up so I wouldn't go wasting money on a nice truck.

I hope that helps, good luck with it, and hope you get what you want.

Prozon

Kris
Buy an older diesel full size truck for plowing. It will really start to eat up the frame after awhile. Rust will kill the truck, so I suggest buying a cheap one. :thumbs up

the4doorway

i need a big truck like that for my family to pull the fifth wheel camper we are upgrading to while my dad pulls the boat. and dont get me wrong ive been doing all my research on my best possible outcome with still owning a honda, and i think i could try and trade for a 5th gen civic and beat that to death and what not while its my DD. but on the truck situation around here a used truck from around 1995 is going for 8000 so i figured why not buy something with 150000 miles less and newer for 4000 more ya know? and next summer i have a job linned up to tow a guys toy hauler camper next summer once a month to lake cumberland and i dont pay for gas i stay for free plus i get paid 500 for 3 days...