Aarons Dc4 ground up rebuild.

not anther cody

Giving up was the easy way. And honestly I did at first, I did give up. I didn't want anything to do with the car. That lasted about a week. I test drove a couple integras and it wasn't right. Test drove some civics and hated them. The whole time I'm thinking to myself, man I miss my car. One day I went out to the shop to start seeing what was salvageable I said something to my buddy like "you down to rebuild this thing?" Just messing around with him. He agreed and that made my mind up. Its all been down hill from there. Originally I wanted to have it painted by this Saturday, but obviously that isn't going to happen. Soon enough itll have paint on it though.

Not too long ago my buddy's dc2 was stolen and recovered. So I ended up buying all the wiring I need, the carpet and the dash out of his car, plus little things that I thought I would need. His car gave me a good jump start. It's just a matter of time and effort now. And deciding what motor to put in it since I sold my built ls

not anther cody

Guess I should update and say the car is primed minus one spot. I'm looking for a panel to weld in for my rust still.

randomhobo

automagic user
What panel? the junkyards around me have a B. E. A. U. T. I. F. U. L. selection of (automatic LS otherwise I'd have a 5spd GS_R already) Integras.

not anther cody

Typical rust spot. Right about the rear wheel all the way back to where the bumper mounts to the car. Is there fairly rust free ones up there?

randomhobo

automagic user
the only rust on mine is on the brake/fuel lines where they bend upwards to go over the fuel tank, I have seen some pretty bad ones too though.

1994 Integra

This is not stupid. This is a labor of love! Thanks for giving me and hopefully others true motivation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

not anther cody

Well. Car is in primer. Ill have pictures of it soon. Moving on to the motor now. Those plans changed because i don't plan on keeping a b series in the car past next winter.