abs delete help.

leon

Ok, so I've been looking around on how to do the abs delete on my ls. I've came up with, use an rs perportioning valve, and run new front brake lines like an rs. Now, I don't haave the spare cash to do that... due to an accident a few weeks ago... now I have a totalled 93 non abs eg civic. Can I use the front brake lines off of that, paired with a 92 civic si perportioning valve? If so, is that all I have to do? Thanks in advance guys. Sorry if its a repost I didn't catch

JohnCarter

It seems to me that removing the abs would be like taking a step backwards. Maybe you have good reason, however. Just be sure and get it right. A car without brakes...won't stop!

leon

My eg didn't have abs, so I'm not too worried about that. I wouldn't be so concerned either if the abs modual wasn't soooo biiig. I love a clean engine bay... and that don't do it for me. I'm perfectly fine with the negetive effects.

Gs-Rvtec

me to. it looks so much better without it.

leon

Not too concerned.

ANYWAYSS.
Can I use stock non abs eg front brake lines, and 92 si perportioning valve, to delete my abs? Is that all I have to do?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
It seems to me that removing the abs would be like taking a step backwards. Maybe you have good reason, however. Just be sure and get it right. A car without brakes...won't stop!
abs is a driver's aid.
good drivers dont need abs.

i dont have it. mine didnt come with it. i dont need it.

i say, find a complete RS system so you know you wont run in to problems by mixing/matching.

leon

Yea, id rather do that. But I wanna do it while there is no motor in, and I don't have the funds to... I have all these parts

Bizzyb

B18C1 lover
abs is a driver's aid.
good drivers dont need abs.

i dont have it. mine didnt come with it. i dont need it.

i say, find a complete RS system so you know you wont run in to problems by mixing/matching.
You'd be surprised the number of times my ABS system has helped me to avoid accidents that other stupid drivers almost caused, especially when wet outside. Definitely agree on finding a complete system.