abs delete. looking for hard lines

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I got all mine off of an EG. One of them you need to flair and put a different fitting on. IIRC its the one that faces the driver side on the master cylinder.

DB8xPhil

yeah, I've been looking for a eg but all the ones I find are abs.. plus I live in Arkansas where it's hard to stuff.. I actually thought about custom making my own lines

Last edited:

Silver2

DB7 Driver
Hi Phil. I own a 97 GS. The ABS doesn't seem to be working but the car stops great. Why would you want to remove it? I'm just thinking it would be cheaper to just leave it in place.

xZachTheRipper8

i got my front lines off a 92-95 eg civic like stated above, I had a buddy of mine that just ordered the front lines for a rs integra as well. and I also used a prop valve off a da. I have to custom make a line from the mc to the prop valve but other then that it was pretty easy. best of luck!

Nick_C78

Highly recommend getting a brand new oem prop valve. Used ones can and will leak because the brass crush seal inside is already...well...crushed. making it impossible to seal to any other flare. Personally, I orders all new front rs lines and a new prop valve. Brakes are not something to cheap out on.

DB8xPhil

I know nick I have a new prop valve.. but I cant seem to find the brake lines.. But thanks that's good info