ABS delete question

heritage36

all i have to say is..... have fun driving next winter
Dude, I live in Wisconsin, if anyone understands winter driving, its me, and I make it through them all just fine without ABS. ABS on these older models was so primtive and useless it just takes up unecessary space and causes extra problems. It makes a ton of sense in many ways to delete it if you can.

92GSRneedswork

you need non-abs ones from a comparable DA, and then you need to have two lines custom made or if you can bend them yourself. If you are by chance around the midwest, I have one of the kits I am selling. There used to be a guy who sold them on G2IC, not sure if he still does.
HAHA, i didnt mean to start a war:D but i actually have everything but the custom made lines, and i was considering bending them myself, i was just wondering if there is an aftermarket set or ones i can buy instead, and for those who are asking, im deleting my abs because my pump failed and I took the fuses out, so ive been driving without it for 6 months now, so i figure i can shed some weight and free up space under the hood. secondly this car will eventually be a track only car and id rather not have abs in that situation