ABS delete, quick question

AcuraIntegra95

I am doing the abs delete on my 95 integra ls and was just wondering whats the difference between a 3030 valve and a 4040 valve? I know they say go with the 4040 but i have a 3030 laying around and thought maybe they are somewhat the same? Thanks in advance.

decision4life

Im going to be doing the delete and i got the 4040 because it was what i was recommended. I think the 3030 will work but just for daily driven cars but im not 100% sure so i would research it a little more. As for the lines they do have to be non abs, i pulled mine from 92 civic.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
The 3030 valve is really used for a ABS delete on a civic due to smaller rotors, however I'm using that 3030 valve on my DB8 and it works just fine and stopping distance is pretty good. 4040 is just recommended due to the size of the brakes on integra's since they are a bit bigger than a civic.

I'm looking to do it also and was wondering if I gatta get non ABS brake line's?
You got two ways on doing this. I pulled my brakes lines from a 92-95 civic DX and they all fit just fine except for one that I had to get made because the integra and civic brake master cylinder is a bit different. You can go that route or just buy new/used brake lines from an Integra RS which will fit just fine. Only lines that you can re-use are the rear brake lines, fronts and the ones going to the master cylinder will need to be replaced in order to delete ABS.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
no.

The front of a db is the same as a DC. the only difference in the way you do it is in the change in the 98+ years