ABS light comes on, wierd buzzing sound.???

JrTeg86

My 95 integra abs light comes on so I pulled the code and its 1_8, accumulator gas leakage.does any one know how to fix this? Where is the accumulator located? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated?

Catman

mine has the same problem and apparently it is a very common problem with Integras. I was told that it comes from inside the ABS pump.

BankiBoi

Check that "thing " since Idk what its called on the passanger side with the cylinder attached to see if its out of fluid

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

heavyduty208

there is a recall on the abs light, i would go to a dealership and have them fix it for free most of the time

94tegdb7

Like the other person said, I would check the ABS reservoir to see if the oil is lowl. Mine has that but when I fill it up, it'll go away, sometimes it takes a while though. Right now mine is doing it but I'm just lazy to fill it up again.

Cripton805

I had the ABS light come on yesterday for the first time. I wouldnt even start the car and it would already stay solid as soon as I turned the key. What I did to remove the code is pull the ECU and the Backup fuse for a minute or so.

That resets the ECU and any memory saved on it. It will also reset your dash clock, stock or aftermarked CD player, etc. Be weary about it if you dont have the security code for your electronics.

Theres also steps to reset the ecu. Id search, since I dont want to write it up. Your car might run better if you installed I/H/E without resetting the ecu.

Dont forget to pull the backup fuse too.

Last edited: