Abs Light Stays On

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
my abs still works, its just the light stays on and gets annoying as hell esp at night. big ol bright orange light blaring at you lol. I herd it can be caused by lowering your car. but im not sure if thats it...

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
Rule out that the ebrake is not sticking as that will also turn on the ABS light.
x2 one time i didnt put mine down all the way and that bitch turned on

also did u replace your axles recently? Cause if you got an axle out of a non abs car like an RS for example and didnt put the abs ring on that will make the light come on too cause the sensor no longer works .... this happened on my old 94 accord cause i put a pass side axle off a 97 SE on it (no abs)

importillusionz

95' GLSRT TEG
94 LS's always have a problem with the ABS light as do most 95's if either one of your axles is going bad it can throw the code. because the axles change between abs and non abs integras also make sure your fluid is topped off and like Kuchtaboy said hook a mulimeter to all your sensors and see if they're kicking the right voltage(or resistance) go to autozone and pull up alldata for it to see wut the correct numbers are. also accellerate to like 35-40 and slam the brakes to the floor whichever wheel locks up is probably gonna be your problem.

importillusionz

95' GLSRT TEG
ooo my bad im little late on that post i didn't see the other pages till now...sorry guys.

Kamikaze™

Blk Dude™
I had my "BRAKE" light on in the dash, but I think some of the things might be the same... Check your rotors in the front and rear, brake pads, and things like that. My BRAKE light went off after I replaced my rear rotors, they were warped, after that no more BRAKE light in the dash... Might want to see if that fixes it for you.

94ls

Im having the same problem with my 94 Ls. It goes off when I start the car and after I start going forward and get to about 5 mph it comes back on. Also when I hold the brake down for more then a few seconds it loses pressure. The fronts have locked up on me before. Is this a sensor problem?

stevesnj

I just got a 94 LS and the pump on it turns on and after a few min the ABS light turns on. Is there any way to fix the unit or do I have to replace my ABS pump and all?

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
my buddy is a mechanic and he told me that it is probably a sensor seeing as how it goes off for a bit. my car has been doing the same thing. try checking your sensors.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
oh and the BRAKE light on the dash is for the E brake. since your rotors were warped it was probably showing that the e brake was rubbing causing the light to come on.