ABS Light

bradster101

For about a week now my abs light has been coming on and off. Sometimes when I start it and it stays on other times it doesnt which is whats confusing me because if there is a problem wouldnt it be on all the time?

I checked the fluid and its full, fuses are good.

Any other ideas?

Danith93

Mine comes on every now and then as well, sometimes it stays on a bit when I turn her on then goes away. Been meaning to look into it..

gs300cky

try to pull a code when its on
mine turned out to be the modulator is bad and wont hold pressure

Mr.Nite

Remove the ABS, seriously. Mine did the same on my Type R.

bradster101

So...

a) not worth fixing it? And why is that lol
b) Just flat out remove everything? Is that worth it lol

There has to be a way to fix it

CrashBandit

92 GS
I too have the ABS light on while I drive. After hitting about 10MPH it comes on and stays until I turn the motor off. Why is it better to not have ABS?
*On a side note, the other day some asshat pulled out in front of me while I was going around 55MPH and I braked hard down to about 30MPH with no locking or skidding.

phatintegra

Banned
Mine does it. I know exactly witch sensor to which wheel because I pulled the code long time ago but never got around doing it been few years now. Once I get my motor back in the car this is on my to do list.

Clean the ABS sensor to each wheel. There is a DIY article on team-integra.net

Last edited:

joeprelude

lookup your service manual here, http://www.hondahookup.com/manuals/ then if you have a 94-97 choose 94, basically the same as other years in that range, then type in the pdf page space 766, it'll explain how to pull the code, count the blinks and look on the chart. If you have more than one code, fix the first first, most of the time that'll cure the others. instead of that SCS short connector, use wire or a paper clip. idk about 98-01 but the service manual is on that site also