ABS Making noise?

Campanelli

OMG it has VTEC?
mine did it too I was lazy and its to cold for me to do anything. So i just took the abs fuse out and now the light just stays on. I would like to know also

Vadim_D

Mac Dre
Which ABS fuse did you take out?
I was driving it around and when im done driving it smells like ass outside of the front of my car. Time to take out the fuse

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Look under your glove box for the connector with a big squishy green thing around it. There is a connector for the ABS motor there, you can pull it out and insert ends of a paperclip into the connector. Turn your key, but dont start the car and watch the ABS light blink...this is displaying a code for what is wrong with your ABS. Count how many times it flashes and post back.

WERA689

I think this indicates that the ABS pump doesn't have proper pressure built up. Bleed the ABS pump unit per the service manual and it should go away.

Vadim_D

Mac Dre
How do I turn off the ABS? I unplugged the abs motor relay/abs relay and nothing.. This burning brake fluid smell is all in my car.

Campanelli

OMG it has VTEC?
Which ABS fuse did you take out?
I was driving it around and when im done driving it smells like ass outside of the front of my car. Time to take out the fuse
The proper way to do it is what Nighthawk did, its just to cold and snowy here and I have no garage so I hate being outside. Its the main motor fuse I took out I think, I will post it next time I go outside

Vadim_D

Mac Dre
The one thats bolted in with 2 bolts right? I took it out and its still leaking and smelling really bad.

ropeadope14

if you get a haynes manual. they tell you how to find out the problem code and it will tell you what the code means and whats wrong

Campanelli

OMG it has VTEC?
The one thats bolted in with 2 bolts right? I took it out and its still leaking and smelling really bad.
Yep that one and sorry mine dosnt leak, I think that one of the sensors on the rear is pinched it happened right after I got my pads changed