ABS Problem? Noises?

ninjaLS

Automatics SUCK! :[
Okay so since I bought my car it's had this strange buzzing noise when the car is running. It dims the lights when it happens and happens maybe every minute or two. From what I can tell its coming for the passenger side of the bay. Anyone have an experience with this or know what the heck is going on?

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
sounds like your car is doing what mine is doing. your abs pump is kicking on for no reason. i have yet to figure out my cause. but its not as often as your experiencing

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
yeah. if you figure it out lemme know and ill do the same.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i mean i know you can do all that. but if he wants his abs and wants to keep it this isnt going to help.

dc2b18

Wait... What?
You could just buy a new pump.

That's the obvious solution. Then again you could drive around with it doing that. You're choice.

ninjaLS

Automatics SUCK! :[
Yeah I kinda want my ABS, no track days anytime soon.
And if I figure it out I'll let you know but right now it seems like replacing the pump is the only fix.
Thanks for the help guys.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
well why replace something damn expensive when that may not even be the problem. try flushing you entire brake system. i havent done that yet. check your wheel speed sensors.

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
have any of you even noticed if the abs is wrking????? (slamming on the brakes on wet pavement and them not locking up) bc if the system is working properly (no lights on) and dong what it is supposed to then i wld not worry about it. mine does it but my light is on for my right rear sensor but my exhaust and a lil music makes me not even hear it

matis

i hurd you leik tegkips?
You could just buy a new pump.

That's the obvious solution. Then again you could drive around with it doing that. You're choice.
wait.. is this a srs problem? mines fine and all, but if this happens.. i should know? i got a 3 yr old daughter.. lol