ABS problem

92GSRneedswork

this weekend i noticed a chirping noise coming from the car, after it a bit it went away but when it did the ABS light came on, now every time i start the the car, i get the chirping noise for a while and then the abs light comes on after the noise goes away, now im assuming the noise is coming from the abs system and thats why the noise goes away when it shuts off, i need help please, what is it? what should i do? if the ABS is going out, would a ABS delete be a wise decision?

nismodrifterx

just pull the abs fuse, that is of course if you dont have any leaks, then i would recommend the full conversion
who needs abs anyways

phatintegra

Banned
Maybe your ABS Sensor going bad. if you pull the ABS system out of the car. I know for a fact it won't past safety Inspection in some state.

heritage36

Do the ABS delete, I can give you more details if you are interested, PM me, I know a guy who sells the kit with the prop valve and all the lines for a good deal, and it saves a lot of weight and ABS was so primitive and useless at this stage anyways. Once it is out that is one less whole system you have to deal with problems with. Keep it and you will be replacing ABS wheel speed sensors your whole time you own the car, and they are not cheap.