ABS trouble with 01 Integra

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Hello clubintegra! Well, I've been trying to track down the problem with my ABS. I did the whole wiring thing with the small green connecter under the dash and it came up with code 54, which is the fail safe relay. It says there are 2 of them under the hood by the coolant overflow tank, but I only see one. I tried locating the other, but can't seem to find it. I changed the one relay out with another one, but still no luck. I know my brakes need to get replaced as well soon and I heard that you might get a ABS light on if they are bad, but not sure. Any advice would help! Thanks guys!

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I would, but I'm gonna be selling it soon, so I'm sure someone will want it in there. I'd rather just fix it for now.

seahtech

ghetto way to get rid of ABS shit... revmove the bulb!! hehe

but here is the real way...

location of the relays they are talking about...

hope this helps!!

justjdm

DB8 Whore
ghetto way to get rid of ABS s***... revmove the bulb!! hehe

but here is the real way...

location of the relays they are talking about...

hope this helps!!
Sweet, this might be able to help me out a lot since I don't even have a haynes manual! Thanks a lot and I'll let you know what I come up with!

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Well, I finally figured it out! This schematic helped a lot and come to find out, I had a broken ground on the fail safe relay! I spliced it onto a new ground and after that, my light went off, so it's all fixed now! The ground for the fail safe relay is located right in front of the ABS motor against the fender well. I'll keep this thread up for a bit just incase someone else needs it or has the same problem! Thanks again for everyone's help!