Accel.Speed's smallish build thread!!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
haha sup guys. i have a 1994 acura integra rs coupe manual! yeah its pretty sweet.
Well i bought it all stock for 2500 + $120 for a stupid ac link thing. lol + i got a new windsheild for it = $165 + a new paintjob = $355 + a bomz racing cold air intake =$60. haha thats bout it plus some smallish things too but they dont really matter lol. so my car so far has cost me 3200 + - .

So heres my car in the begginin :

STOCK

Yes the hood is painted, the previous owner did it cus the paint was bad.

stick shift

stock motor

yes those are cheap hubcaps, but i think they look better than stock, lol

VERY bad paint lol

had to take off the front bumper in order to get the intake in, WOW that was a PAIN! lol

Bomz Racing Cold Air Intake

filter...

the rig all set-up

Jackin up my car to paint the rims.

dirty dirty dirty...

VERY dirty dirty dirty lol

just to make EVERYTHING black lol

Finished product :D

sprayed the lugs too, hehe

fronts are done!

My car as of now!

I LOve this picture, haha but it just rained so its a little dirty!

OK THATS IT LOL. I LIKE BIG PICTURES, THATS HOW I ROLL LOOOOL.

So tell me what u guys think! THANKS! and yes its not a lot of stuff done but it fits in my budget for now lol

rockadilla

thats right.
Looks better man :D lol are u planning on lowering it?

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Looks better man :D lol are u planning on lowering it?
hellll to the NO. lol if i lowered it i WOULD crack my front or back bumper, theres so many dips out here its crazy! lol i already scrape the plastic in my undercarrage sometimes as it is. Lowering it would look sweet. but screw me over!! LOL

Campanelli

OMG it has VTEC?
Just drive slow and dodge them like crazy, you could lower it a little bit. You should look into different corner lights, those are the worst stock ones. A re paint would make the car alot nicer looking

Fat fives are a stock wheel that looks alot better than steelies

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Just drive slow and dodge them like crazy, you could lower it a little bit. You should look into different corner lights, those are the worst stock ones. A re paint would make the car alot nicer looking

Fat fives are a stock wheel that looks alot better than steelies
hmm maybe an inch?? lol idk but thats in the far future, i got other things im plannin on doing to it first.
Buy black housing signal lights,
Tint the windows,
Tint the tail lights,
buy parts for the engine.

lol lots. and how would i "re" paint them? lol

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
not really a good picture....

here these are fat fives
lol thats a great picture.
hmm yeah those look pretty stock, ugh well if they're cheap i might buy them, but otherwise i kinda wanna buy some real nice ones, even though it'll be a while before i get them lol. so price?

oh thx mkl399 btw! :D

mkl399

not really a good picture....
haha i was refering to my profile picture. you cant exactly see the wheels very well.
Anyway i got my rims for $100 without the tires. i got them pretty cheap because they were kind of beat up but if you have a few hours and some extra money to spend on them you can easily make them look nice again. i can explain to you how to restore them if thats what you choose to do.... not really that hard.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
haha i was refering to my profile picture. you cant exactly see the wheels very well.
Anyway i got my rims for $100 without the tires. i got them pretty cheap because they were kind of beat up but if you have a few hours and some extra money to spend on them you can easily make them look nice again. i can explain to you how to restore them if thats what you choose to do.... not really that hard.
oh yeah that is real cheap! nice dude. umm yeah well im not on the job right now cus my stupid work has overbooked themselves so i dont have money comin in :wtf: lol yeah so if i ever have a need to polish up some rims ill get back to ya! thx!