acclude's 07 Sierra - New Daily Driver

acclude

cheap bastard
I'm getting rid of the Durango. Too many miles, too many issues, and I'm tired of it.

I wanted another tow-capable vehicle like the Durango (I have a car trailer and use it tow the teggy and other people's cars), but I wanted the full size bed to fit the motorcycle in too. Something newer with low miles.

I picked up this 2007 GMC Sierra. Yeah, it's not new but it only has 14K miles on it and is in pretty much showroom condition! It's got the full size bed I want, still has passenger room, is MUCH BETTER on gas than that massive 5.9L Durango, and is ready to tow.

I'll take some pics of it soon, but with all the nasty weather I haven't a chance to take any good pics yet. Here's one from when it was still at the dealership.

Gonna transfer the nice stereo from the Durango over to it, tint the windows, and put a remote start on it and that's probably it. It's a daily driver afterall.

acclude

cheap bastard
Na, the Durango is 4x4 and in the 3 years I've had it, I've only used it twice that I can think of. Just seemed unnecessary so I opted to go without.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
nice man, thats like new with 14k on it