Accord Lip Anyone?

DeathMetalTony

Hey People,

I bought a accord lip that I want to install on my Da but I couldnt figigure it out I read on the a form that you have to cut some center piece or so but still no luck.

I did research but didnt come across anything as in how to install it or so.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Tony.

Stephen is right. You have to get the 94-97 lip. 94-94 look the best as they flare out some at the bottom on the sides.
If it's the 94-97, you trim flap that comes over the bumper in the middle even with the mounting plate. Then you line it up, put a few self tapping screws in, trim the sides to length, and you're done.

DeathMetalTony

Yeah the one I got was from the 94-97 Accord I trimed the part that goes over the bumper on the center and still I wasent fiting right. Do I need to trim anything else besides the ends?

Thanks, Tony.

I left the lip backat my inlaws in LA next time I go I'll try to re-fit it, and I'll take pictures on the areas that its not fitting.

Tony.

Was it on the sides near the fender wells that it wasn't lining up? I had an issue there with mine. I just fab'd up some "L" brackets to make it work.

DeathMetalTony

It was in the part where the bumper starts to corner towards the fender, thats the part that wasent staying put I would need to put good amount of force then add screws to secure it. Its a pain the but to do it by myself.

Tony.