ACG IG fuse

Catman

Hi everyone I'm still very new to this forum but I just ran across a problem with my 96 integra LS a couple of days ago and have been trying to fix it since.

This problem only started to occur after recently adjusting my valves, tightening my timing belt, installing spark plug defouler in exhaust hehe, replacing oil pan gasket, and replacing my power steering belt. My point is that during the time of working with the exhaust I put the SECONDARY O2 SENSOR on the exhaust twisting it really badly and thinking nothing of it at the time.

I am basically reposting a forum from another site that may help those here with the same problem. The ACG IG fuse continues to blow everytime I proceed to start my car and it will not start. After much time of trouble shooting wires on the circuit I have found this link that I will try tomorrow and hopefully it's the same problem with my 96 Integra Ls.

Hope this helps guys!

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=13&TopicID=264837&ThreadPage=1

Check it out.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Hi everyone I'm still very new to this forum but I just ran across a problem with my 96 integra LS a couple of days ago and have been trying to fix it since.

This problem only started to occur after recently adjusting my valves, tightening my timing belt, installing spark plug defouler in exhaust hehe, replacing oil pan gasket, and replacing my power steering belt. My point is that during the time of working with the exhaust I put the SECONDARY O2 SENSOR on the exhaust twisting it really badly and thinking nothing of it at the time.

I am basically reposting a forum from another site that may help those here with the same problem. The ACG IG fuse continues to blow everytime I proceed to start my car and it will not start. After much time of trouble shooting wires on the circuit I have found this link that I will try tomorrow and hopefully it's the same problem with my 96 Integra Ls.

Hope this helps guys!

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=13&TopicID=264837&ThreadPage=1

Check it out.
lol already happened to me my exhaust bent and my secondary o2 wires were pinched together, i just disconnected the o2 till i got my exhaust fixed, i went through like 10 fuses b4 i figured it out

Catman

yep sure enough it was definitely the secondary O2 sensor causing my problem. I fixed it today and now my teg is running like a champ again