ACH canyon cruise 11/10

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
ACH canyon cruise 11/24

Naturally theres a 20% chance of precip but its still early in the week and that might change. We'll monitor the weather and go if its clear. Going to be saturday nov 24th in angeles forest. We'll meet at the shell station off the 210 and head up to newcombs ranch for lunch then continue on to a couple roads then back down or head straight down after. We'll figure it out after lunch. Meet at shell station at 11:30 and leave by 12. We'll leave earlier if everyones arrived.

Meeting location: @11:30
La Canada Shell
4530 Angeles Crest Highway
La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011

Starting route.
https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=La+Canada+Shell,+4530+Angeles+Crest+Highway,+La+Ca%C3%B1ada+Flintridge,+CA+91011&daddr=Newcomb's+Ranch,+California+2,+La+Ca%C3%B1ada+Flintridge,+CA&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=34.267075,-118.09864&sspn=0.243723,0.445976&geocode=Fd3uCQIdd2n0-Clpv3ie_unCgDEh8JA1gbalQg%3BFdHUCwIdXW_3-CHtjP8N60R9zimbJR6elOnCgDHtjP8N60R9zg&oq=newcomb&mra=prev&t=m&z=12

Attending
1. NemesisCBR
2. Local
3. JDMxDB8
4. Skygun

Last edited:

TheSkygun

well it doesnt help that i left my floor jack at my dad's in san diego xD
ill send a pic tomorrow

Local

cool :thumbup: never been there

edit: any idea what time TI is planning on going monday? I do work but would be open for something after

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I will go if it doesn't rain
damn thats a far as fuck drive for you.. lol you sure you want to do that drive?

They didnt say what time but they almost always meet at 10am.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Its already up to 2 hours for me to go to sd.. and its at least 45-50 for me to get to the shell station. :shock:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Yeah if he makes that trek.. i salute you. I wouldnt travel to sd unless something important was going on. Only time i ever went that far for mountains was motorcycles and we had large groups. 30-60 riders so it was a fairly big event. And ive only been to palomar once. Kick ass mountain but ive got 3 closer. But i gotta say... the turns on palomar might be more favored than the ones in la ive been on.