ACH canyon cruise 11/10

mdtsdca

F the zoo. I lived here for over 13 years and have only been to the zoo twice. I also noticed what time the meet up is. Sorry but I sleep in on Saturdays til at least 10 if I can. I won't be able to make it on time and it looks like it might rain this weekend.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Its still early in the week but its 20% precip right now. Thats fairly low so its good odds there wont be however even if it just rained for a short while in the mountains that can mean poor road conditions. Hopefully if it rains at all it'll be after we leave.

Local

Sweeeet new rubber! Checked my fronts last week & they're little less meaty than expected. What'd you end up with? Size?

mdtsdca

The wake up time is what would kill me. I don't mind the long drive. It makes me appreciate the car more compared to my 91 Si (which I just sold) and my FJ cruiser. I figure I am about 3k away from finishing the resto-mod of my GS-R but I am also trying to buy a DC2 off someone so the money is kind of in limbo. The DB2 would still be my daily and all my money would go into the newer DC2.

fliptrick123

Cascade Honda Crew
Naturally theres a 20% chance of precip but its still early in the week and that might change. We'll monitor the weather and go if its clear. Going to be saturday nov 10th in angeles forest. We'll meet at the shell station off the 210 and head up to newcombs ranch for lunch then continue on to a couple roads then back down or head straight down after. We'll figure it out after lunch. Meet at shell station at 11:30 and leave by 12. We'll leave earlier if everyones arrived.

Starting route.
https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=La+Canada+Shell,+4530+Angeles+Crest+Highway,+La+Ca%C3%B1ada+Flintridge,+CA+91011&daddr=Newcomb's+Ranch,+California+2,+La+Ca%C3%B1ada+Flintridge,+CA&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=34.267075,-118.09864&sspn=0.243723,0.445976&geocode=Fd3uCQIdd2n0-Clpv3ie_unCgDEh8JA1gbalQg%3BFdHUCwIdXW_3-CHtjP8N60R9zimbJR6elOnCgDHtjP8N60R9zg&oq=newcomb&mra=prev&t=m&z=12

Attending
1. NemesisCBR
2. Skygun
3. Local
4. Nastydb8 (maybe)
i litterally lived in wrightwood right up the canyon i used to mob around those roads so much lol my friend miky died out ther on his street bike right before the big tunnel going through the mountain its a bad ass road watch for rocks yo! :)

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
i litterally lived in wrightwood right up the canyon i used to mob around those roads so much lol my friend miky died out ther on his street bike right before the big tunnel going through the mountain its a bad ass road watch for rocks yo! :)
Sorry to hear that dude. Lost a few friends myself. Its great being so close to good roads but damn.. your backyard pretty much.

Its all good X, we'll chill soon.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Right now its a 0% precip sat but if it rains at all friday we will still need to exercise caution for road conditions.

TheSkygun

Since its all new to me anyways I plan on being careful so I'll probably be at the back of the group