Acura integra 4 door rear speakers

Jordio

Okay so I haven't really done much with car speakers only home sound systems which are two very different things. I have just bought a pair of mb quarts 6x9s and If anyone could help me with how to install them that would be awesome.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
pop that cover off and it should be just a few screws... i imagine there is 4-6 tabs holding that little grill in. i dunno, never took mine off. look at it from the trunk also, that might help.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Google is your friend/ are you doing an amp? If you don't have much experience with audio I would suggest taking it somewhere like car toys and having them do it just so you don't have any issues... :twocents: It's relatively similar to home audio, I do that for my work. Just read a litle, youll have to remove the covers, the cardboard speakers need to come out, reinstall with yours etc. Might as well to the fronts too haha

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Google is your friend/ are you doing an amp? If you don't have much experience with audio I would suggest taking it somewhere like car toys and having them do it just so you don't have any issues... :twocents:
if its just the speakers going to an install palce will be a ridiculous waste of money imo.