Acura Integra: build thread Road to a 10 Second Pass! (Alex From El Paso, TX)

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
damn you guys are doin work!!! that car is already dope when its finished it will be godly. Nice job I love the car!

GSR-TURBO-DC

THE BIG SUPRISE IS NEAR
LOL SUPER MEGA CLUTCH!!

Thanks for positive comments!!

OK, heres a quick update. Nothing too crazy, just some basic pics of parts i got layying around.

My OBX LSD! Proven to handle power.

Tial 44mm Wastegate w/ heat coated

The Power 68MM throttle body.

My guage holder

A little something i customized to hold up the stero but also to hit 2 magial switches, and to hold my turbo timer.

JDM ITR Cluster

MSD dizzy Cap to set up the coil

More Pics of the carbon roof, different angels!

EGR 6 point Cam Gears

Hasport Motor Mounts

MY BLOW OFF VALVE RFL

[/

russ_playa

Honestly WOW!! btw in one of the first pages there was a pic your your integras front, they were puting together the front, does that mean i have to do that to, if i wanna buy a jdm front??
looking forward in seeying your car in car magazines :D

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Was it difficult to install the carbon roof? I'm thinking about getting one for my DC2 since it has a moon roof with no glass.

GSR-TURBO-DC

THE BIG SUPRISE IS NEAR
Was it difficult to install the carbon roof? I'm thinking about getting one for my DC2 since it has a moon roof with no glass.
Well i had a body shop do it for me, but it takes minimal to moderate skill, i would say, it consits of notching and pasting lol. So its not too bad.

GSR-TURBO-DC

THE BIG SUPRISE IS NEAR
Heres a Very Small update. Just wanted to show you a goodie that FINALLY came in.

My Lensos!

Finally placed the order on all the remaining parts. Wire tuck is in full effect. Turbo/ turbo manifold and Fuel system all coming in a week or two. Manifold takes time to build

As for today, Scott the Dohctor.... came on over and gave me a 101 on doing wire tucks. Scott knwos his shit and showed that wiring harness whos boss.

Here are the pics. I played apprentice / babysitter!! LOL. I appreciate the help scott.

Here the pics! (NOT ACTUAL MOTOR BEING USED)
Here Scott shortening and lengthening.

Here are the pics of the Matrials used

The Caca harness scott decided to throw out!

And finally.. The Sneak peak of what the final product is going to look like.

Last edited:

Pasha

oh em eff gee, I just joined the forum, and I see this. That clutch, omfg, and the color combos are boss.