Acura Integra: build thread Road to a 10 Second Pass! (Alex From El Paso, TX)

GSR-TURBO-DC

THE BIG SUPRISE IS NEAR
Hello All!!!, I finally decided to post my build thread, since im taking forever to finish the damn Car. Heres Some pics of the progress!!! Im going to post pics in Random order, because YEA! I slacked it an didnt take too many detailed pics,but i did get enough!

First off some info on my self. I currently reside in El Paso, Texas. I belong to a car Crew/Club/Team "Endless JDM". I can actually say we are more of a family than a car team, but thats besides the point. Every person has there own little specialty when it comes to working on cars.

Let me start by introducing the pit crew!!
Alex - thats me
Ismael aka "Izzy" thats my brother
Mauricio aka "wowies"
Carlos
Gus
Joel
Gabriel
Omar
Mike - The guy who just stands there and pretends to help, LOL!

Shes come a long way! After about 3 blown motors(Learning expirences) and just sitting around for about a year, going to crap. i decided to save the lost cause. After the third blown motor, i almsot gave up, But now i have decided to really get into it.

My main goal is "I WANNA GO FAST!" Im not an expert, but im no newbie, but when it comes to high Horsepower, I can honestly say i'am a newb.

Side note- I did get lost on my main focous of the build which was going fast, My "JDM show" side got the best of me. So lets begin!

First here she is, my blank Canvas!!

This is me and My pit crew Welding on the JDM Radiaor Support and Spot wlding and shaving the engine bay!

My cholo helpers (LOL, work on car gear)

Heres me bothering the helpers!

Once that was done, The radiator support had to be welded and aligned! (thats my Bro, the welder)

Heres a good shot of the Engine bay shaved and primered!!! and some of the support on!

Heres a step by step on my valve cover!!!

Here it is ready to be Modified!!!

Here is one of it Stripped!! Aircraft is the shit!

heres one of the perfect half cut!

Heres one custom breathers exits thingys made. READY FoR PAINT!!!

Heres it is painted and final product! Obviously my color of choice!!!

STAY TUNED!!!! Much more progress pics to come!!!!! let me know what you think! 8)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i need a welder in my family. heh

nice valve cover. i like the color.

GSR-TURBO-DC

THE BIG SUPRISE IS NEAR
didnt tape off anything on that valve cover... have fun with paint chips in your oil
Thanks for the positive feedback, lol.

I took care of any overspray that may have gotten under the vaalve cover. Thanks for the concern! :thumbs up

GSR-TURBO-DC

THE BIG SUPRISE IS NEAR
This is when we Finally got to adjusting the front end, we were getting everything to fit flush! And we got it too, it looks perfect!!!! Nothing is bolted down in the pics, so its just kinda hanging.... Anyways heres the pics!

Heres a pic of the install of the Beaks, More rear suspension/braces pics to come!

Heres a Pic of the actual Wiring Started, You can even see the proportion valve, with all the steel bradided lines, runing to the master cylinder and front calipers!

Heres one after the harness is extended and seperated to make shit easier.

Heres a the Big Teaser!, One of my favorite parts bout my car, My CARBON ROOF!!!
From different angels!

MANY MORE PICS TO COME!