Acura Integra LS 4th gear 25mph

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
It won't hurt anything. You may just stall it, lol
I figured that. In a little bit of a debate. Apparently 25-30mph is too slow in 4th gear @2K and i am killing gas mileage :/.
I shift about 2k in the morning until my car fully warms up then i usually shift 2.5-3k after that.

Ryan659

I figured that. In a little bit of a debate. Apparently 25-30mph is too slow in 4th gear @2K and i am killing gas mileage :/.

I shift about 2k in the morning until my car fully warms up then i usually shift 2.5-3k after that.

I'm sure if you were driving 100 miles or something like that it could effect your MPG but I'm assuming the distance is rather short (since you're going 25) so really the difference isn't worth having a preference in relation to MPG

Shifting at 3k cold won't harm anything either. That's barely getting started for these engines

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
All i can hear is that bogging sound. but yeah like stated above wont hurt anything. 2k seems a little annoying to shift at though seeing how idle is about 1k lol. i dont even know i can deal with that with the GSR trans i put in my LS. when i firrst got my car i shifted at 3-3.5k now its more like 4-5 . still getting 25+ MPG

Brett1414

I'm sure if you were driving 100 miles or something like that it could effect your MPG but I'm assuming the distance is rather short (since you're going 25) so really the difference isn't worth having a preference in relation to MPG

Shifting at 3k cold won't harm anything either. That's barely getting started for these engines
100 Miles oh no. I only shift @ 2k in my neighborhood, but once i leave that neighborhood.....anything goes :)

Brett1414

All i can hear is that bogging sound. but yeah like stated above wont hurt anything. 2k seems a little annoying to shift at though seeing how idle is about 1k lol. i dont even know i can deal with that with the GSR trans i put in my LS. when i firrst got my car i shifted at 3-3.5k now its more like 4-5 . still getting 25+ MPG
yeah, i think the reason why i shift so low in my neighborhood is because in my auto teg it would shift around 3.5-4k and it was annoying cause i had a yonaka exhaust on it :/