Acura Integra LS 99 Cranks But No Spark. What's Wrong?!?

whiteinteg99

Hey you guys. I have a 99 Acura integra Ls that cranks but won't start. I'm not getting any spark at all. So i replaced my coil and ecm. Then I replaced the cap and rotor. Then i replaced the whole distributor. But still no spark and no start. So then i checked for codes and my computer shows 61 and 81. Then i replaced my ecu. No spark and no start. I checked all fuses and the main relay. Still nothing. So i need some help. Any thing would help. Thanks.

Knice

Live & Die by Integras
Wow! Not sure whats wrong with yours since you already replaced all those parts that are usually the common cause with the no start no sparks issue...when that happened to me "crank but wont start and had no sparks" all I had to replaced was my ICM and Ignition coil. Haven't had issues since replacing those. I'm still new at the whole car repair scene. But dont worry there are al ot of experts on here to help you out. They helped me...Good luck bro.

whiteinteg99

It shows voltage from the line that plugs into the distributor plug. Is there a specific way to test the power going to the distributor?

j13

Keep It Clean
borrow a dizzy if you can to see if its that. check if your rotor is in good condition. its probably the coil

Prozon

Kris
timing belt broken??
Not very likely to have been broken and not been noticed, but it would prevent spark lol.

To the OP:
Are all your fuses good? Remove the distributor cap when your turning the car over and see if the rotor turns.

What are those engine codes for? You mentioned checking them then replacing the ECU, but what do the codes say is wrong?

whiteinteg99

Not very likely to have been broken and not been noticed, but it would prevent spark lol.

To the OP:
Are all your fuses good? Remove the distributor cap when your turning the car over and see if the rotor turns.

What are those engine codes for? You mentioned checking them then replacing the ECU, but what do the codes say is wrong?
Code 61 is an oxygen sensor and 81 is the ecu. It wasn't rotating when i had my old distributor. But i haven't checked it with my new one. I'll let you know once i do.

Prozon

Kris
My distributor gear sheared the teeth off and it turned out it wasn't rotating when the engine was. If it wasn't for my Dad I doubt my car would ever be running lol.

perez102987

so for sure u checked the spark plug wires at the end with a st-125 and no spark and checked wire resistance 10k per foot?

Prozon

Kris
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about Perez. Could you be a little more descriptive? I'm sure i'm not the only one that was lost by that.

NON-VTEC

To the OP:

ur right