Acura Integra

2SLOW

i use to own a gsr teg before but threw a rod bearing didnt want to blow it.I sold it.Now I have a civic but i want another teggy i only have enough for an ls they have 142hp to the crank but never even rode in one are they quick? dumb questions but fuck i want to know what you guys think.I know well alot about hondas been to all sorts of meets but ive never rode in an ls so tell me your experiances with it N/A :lol:

cody1018

I had an Ls but I had a b20b in mine and I loved the torque it had

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

2SLOW

I had an Ls but I had a b20b in mine and I loved the torque it had

ya bro b20s are way better add a vtec head and you will be same speed as type r but even better because it will be 2.0 instead of 1.8

cody1018

Well if you live anywhere near Sacramento there is attarco that you can pick a b20 up for 400

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
My ls was quick compared to my brother's 2001 honda civic ex. It would've been faster if it didn't have a 500lb body kit. Must of been that custom muffler...

2SLOW

Well if you live anywhere near Sacramento there is attarco that you can pick a b20 up for 400

good deal! wish i lived by there! Ii live in washington state but is a b18b1 good?

DC4GoFast

i have a car problem
My teg was faster than my buddies 2000 Si, I just had a intake full exhaust Spec stage 2 clutch, gsr tranny and a tune, and he had an ITR intake mani, AEM intake, dc header, Greddy exhaust and Hondata s300.

I loved mine. beat quite a few quick cars with it

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
My teg was faster than my buddies 2000 Si, I just had a intake full exhaust Spec stage 2 clutch, gsr tranny and a tune, and he had an ITR intake mani, AEM intake, dc header, Greddy exhaust and Hondata s300.

I loved mine. beat quite a few quick cars with it
It also depends on the driver.

Lightspeed stock motor Integra Vs. Powerline 5.0 Stang

[YOUTUBE="."]4PC9m_pkO_s[/YOUTUBE]