Acura NOOB inside!

killjoy

Hey guys, first time Integra owner here, thought I'd jump in head first.

Previous 4th gen Maxima owner (thats 95-99) and I'm excited to get into the vtec world! Just bought a manual '95 GSR, a little rough cosmetically, but the price was right! I frequent many forums, and I've been installing 12v for about 5 years now at a shop in GA.

This is a nice forum you have here, I cant wait to be up late at night reading thread after thread :)

j13

Keep It Clean
Welcome.

Lets see some pics

killjoy

alright

whole top of the car is a good bit sunfaded. nothing a paint job won't take care of. drives great!

j13

Keep It Clean
Looks clean :thumbs up

What are your plans with the car as far as looks?

killjoy

Well, I'm a huge fan of subtle but clean looks.. I love suspension upgrades. It needs new tires so that'll be first, then suspension, then I'll try and get it painted. I'm an huge audioholic though, so who knows!!

I hate the mod bug

ProjektDC2

there is a newbies section where people should introduce them selves instead of cluttering up the 3rd gen forum but besides that welcome.

jznsn2u

Welcome to Club Integra. I see a yellow bumble bee ready to sting someone, behind your teg ;)

killjoy

Welcome to Club Integra. I see a yellow bumble bee ready to sting someone, behind your teg ;)
Yeah, that was the original ad pic. The guy had a few cars I guess

Welcome to the club dude! Looks clean bro, im an audioholic myself :roll:
sweet! I definitely can help out in the audio electronics section.. first to go in is a 2 way alarm with RS.. its HOT! need that AC