adjusting headlight help!!

lee__xiong

so im trying to adjust the light level of my G3 and it doesnt seem to be going up or down either way i turn!? my grounding level i'd say is pretty straigh and flat(doing it in my garage). my car is dropped on tein springs! so im wondering if thats why it doesnt go any higher than it is now? I bought some HID's and the most i can see with the HID is the back of the rear bumper! doesnt go up higher than that! maybe just a little bit! i can see the knob turning and everything just wont go up or down either way im turning! was wondering if im turning the right knob or if thats the limit!

lee__xiong

oh and one more thing! my right side headlight is fogging up with bubbles! anyway i can get rid of that? without buying a whole new headlamp?

ImElvis

Sup yo'
so im trying to adjust the light level of my G3 and it doesnt seem to be going up or down either way i turn!? my grounding level i'd say is pretty straigh and flat(doing it in my garage). my car is dropped on tein springs! so im wondering if thats why it doesnt go any higher than it is now? I bought some HID's and the most i can see with the HID is the back of the rear bumper! doesnt go up higher than that! maybe just a little bit! i can see the knob turning and everything just wont go up or down either way im turning! was wondering if im turning the right knob or if thats the limit!
are you sure your adjusting the right screw? it's the screw that's on the back of the actual head light for me(1994 gs-r).

oh and one more thing! my right side headlight is fogging up with bubbles! anyway i can get rid of that? without buying a whole new headlamp?
there's DIY's. you can sand them down and then buff. makes them look as good as glass.

here's one of a DC5 with pics just so you can get the idea.
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=703680

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
try pushing on the back of the bulb while you turn it

lee__xiong

yea i got it now! i felt it turning but the part where you screw was kinda messed up so i used a 8mm worked a lot better! thanks!