adjusting jdm headlights

Nismor

Okay so here is my problem i have a jdm front that came with the car when i got it and i been trying to adjust my headlights but haven't been successful i turn the adjusters or whatever they are called but they don't move. So what i was thinking is can i just open them and fix the problem or are they done? Because i was looking at oem replacements and WOW! 1500!!!! F that man lol

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Yes you can open them up carefully. I prefer a heat gun rather than the oven method. If you unwound the screw too far then it may have unthreaded off the bracket.

ATEGGY94

not to many jam front people on here but if it doesn't move wd-40 lol make it move or leave it cus i know when i do my conversion in the next month or so if those lights don't work i won't be spending $1500

OLDSKOOLACURA

Oven is the best way IMO. I took my jdm headlights apart on my legend and it was easy, you just have to hang around the oven.

If I remember correctly it was 350 for 5 mins.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nismor

alright thanks guys yeah I didn't want to open them up but it seems that's my only option since I don't want to spend 1500 dollars lol it sucks how acura doesn't have a JDM catalog lol

dariel89

mine is a lil lit to the top bit otdoesnt bother me, i may have to open mine because there is dirt inside.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2