adnoh61B's 01 LS Turbo Project

adnoh61B

Boosted Teg
Knock off wheel LOL. Went to a local hang out last night and one of the guys took some pics of my car.

adnoh61B

Boosted Teg
So a small update and problem. I finally got a wideband (Innovate LC-1) with a brand new sensor for $100. The problem is that at idle the gauge is reading 22:1, cruising 20-21:1, light accel 17-18:1, WOT 11-11.3:1... Exhaust leak???? I followed calibration to the letter per the manual.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
So a small update and problem. I finally got a wideband (Innovate LC-1) with a brand new sensor for $100. The problem is that at idle the gauge is reading 22:1, cruising 20-21:1, light accel 17-18:1, WOT 11-11.3:1... Exhaust leak???? I followed calibration to the letter per the manual.

Do you have a wideband O2 sensor or did you hook the gage up to the stock O2 sensor?

adnoh61B

Boosted Teg
Do you have a wideband O2 sensor or did you hook the gage up to the stock O2 sensor?
Wideband. I got it figured out though. I had an exhaust leak at the flange just past the first o2 sensor. Fixed that and recalibrated and problem solved. Still running lean anything under 10% throttle but it is a base map.