Advice B18C or K24A2

Noelito23

Hey CI, need some opinions, experience and advice.

Stuck between two things here. I have a 96 Gsr currently with a b18b1 swap( bought the car as a shell, had the b18b from a donor car for 300$ rear ended)

I recently bought an 05 TSX running and driving that was rear ended for 1500$ has no issues mechanically and has 140k
I was high on the thought of K24 swapped gsr sure, sounds bad ass. But I figure I would spend about 4K on just parts to drop it into my chassis. I have about a 5k budget.
A local friend decided to leave kseries and return to b series. So he was selling me most things for about 900
Hybrid racing shifter box, k tuned shift cables, pwr full size radiator aero motive fpr and lines, eg conversion harness, k20a2 charge harness and engine harness

I know I will still need a tune, k pro, headers, axles, egk3 mounts, and other odds and ends

So I want again advice opinions and experience.
What would you guys do if you were in my shoes?
Go k24 or stick with a b18c type r, pull and drop in call it a day.
Willing to answer any questions if needed, thank you guys for the time reading

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Id go Kseries if i was in your shoes.
And it sounds like you have a great opportunity to get a lot of parts at a good price.

Plus you have the option of mating the k24 block with the k20 head and having best of both worlds.

itzrivera

K series, if the price is right. It has much more potential with bolt-ons than a b series.