Aem cai

yoshi408

Recently bought a CAI and noticed it only has the fitting for the hose going to the valve cover and no extra holes or fittings for the 2 extra little vacuum hoses and don't know what to do with those 2 extra hoses.. Yes I know its probably a noob question and some ppl are probably going to flame but just trying to get some info here..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
As long as the PCV hose from the valve cover goes into the Intake and you don't have any other leaks, you'll be fine.

yoshi408

These are the two extra hoses im talking about.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
The one hanging off your throttle body is the dashpot; it helps stabilize the idle so when you let off the gas coming to a stop, the idle doesn't dip below and cause the car to stall. You can cap it and if the car stalls just adjust the idle up a tiny bit till it cures it, or just remove the hose and leave it open.

The second one on the manifold is your air assist valve (something like that); it just lets more air into the manifold when starting, again not really necessary, you can remove the hose and cap it, see if it starts fine (which it should with the bigger intake) or just leave it open.

Hope that helps