aem v2 opinions?

Dumpie1

Lower is better
how do you guys feel about this intake? is worth it? do you like it?
I ask because I just bought one on ebay brand new for $130...Just waiting for it to come in:)

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
how do you guys feel about this intake? is worth it? do you like it?
I ask because I just bought one on ebay brand new for $130...Just waiting for it to come in:)
isnt it to late if you already bought it? lol
i was lookin to buy one of these to, to replace the auto zone piece of shit intake i have on right now

XxCaryxX

If I remember this correctly, the V2 intake not only offers more power they have them available for engines in different cars, I.E. b18 in a civic, H22 in a 'Teg etc. Not sure as this was a LONG time ago I read this.

snowlopez

they seem really good, you just can't put a air by pass on it

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
I did have it and it was great! But the only problem with the V2 is that you can't put a bypass valve in it. I had one, but I kept sucking up water during our rain season and that's NO BUENO! ha-ha. I could've had it cut and have it put in that way, but once you cut it and put the bypass valve on...that's it....you can't take out the bypass valve and re-attach the Intake because it's been CUT.
So, I just bought the 3" AEM CAI. It works just as good and it has sections you can twist off so you can put the bypass valve in whenever you feel there's chance for harsh water conditions.

shim

i need money
Since you've already ordered it, there's nothing you can really do about it. What everyone else is saying is correct, especially the part about the bypass valve. Just make sure you avoid large puddles or water or something when you drive. The car should sound pretty nice too :D

Greddy FLIP

Turbos cause DETONATION
last time i checked they were goin fer like $275plus on ebay and i know cuz i was in the market lookin fer one, i just decided to go with the aem cai it was cheaper i got it fer 140 new. overall you got a good deal on it

Dumpie1

Lower is better
I think he said ebay so its probably one with a minor dent in it or something lol.
haha no, they said it was new and that it only had a few scratches on it for being out the box...
But if their is a dent on it, I'll just get my money back and give dem bad feedback :)

Dumpie1

Lower is better
isnt it to late if you already bought it? lol
i was lookin to buy one of these to, to replace the auto zone piece of shit intake i have on right now
Yea it is a bit late, but i just wanted to see hear everybody's opinion on it...
Hey but for $130, its not bad at all lol :D