AEM V2 (PICS) Install Today

MoJoJoJo

Banned

Finally got it installed, More pics soon when i get the HKS Hi Power Sys.... DAMN!! This Shit Is FAT! and sounds really good, sounds better than the reg. AEM CAI Sounds really aggressive, no need for By Pass Valve, can really feel the throttle response after 2500 RPM

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
AEM said:
V2 systems are developed to produce maximum power. This does not always mean that the V2 will be a long runner configuration. AEM performs extensive R&D for every application (including V2 systems), both with respect to length tuning and inlet temperature testing. We will always manufacture the best performing product, regardless of its configuration and what the industry generally accepts as a “method” for manufacturing performance induction systems. We have manufactured air induction systems for many years, and over that time have developed a comprehensive testing standard that nets consistent results.
its kinda like cold air/short ram. i checked out the AEM site for more info and its like there its not specific on wat exactly it is they just labeled it as a V2. but its great its a cold air but it doesnt leave the engine bay

Last edited:

integrals06

my friend has an rsx-s and he got the aem cai and his comes straight off the throttle body or w/e the i-vtec has and his comes straight down into his wheel well right in front of the tire..........in my opinion.......i think that was the better buy........but it all depends on what you want from sound.or just the safety of short ram i guess

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea, when i hear cold air intake, i think of intakes that leave the engine bay, but AEM does make pretty good sense when they said gettin maximun performance out of ur intake doesnt always have to follow the other guy's design. i think its great, have something different from the other intakes. and i dont even have to worry about my intake sucking in any water. IMO the v2 is awsome

XTurboAcuraX

dam, that engine looks so good. clean and everything. keep it up.

Sti

That shit is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!! Planning on getting the new 05' type S myself :rocker: