After 5 Hondas, I am finally in a TEG!

cvcrcr99

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Pat and after owning 5 Hondas, I finally have an Integra!

Previous Hondas were/are:
89 Accord - Sold to a friend and crashed
93 Civic EX Coupe - Sold to my Brother and crashed
98 Civic EX Coupe - Crashed it 2006
92 Civic VX Hatch - Sold it after 3 months of ownership
99 Civic EX Coupe w/ H22 swap (current DD)

and now I have a 98 Integra GS sedan. It is my first 4 door, and I have been a single father for at least 5 years lol. DDing a coupe with a kid is no biggie in case you own a 2 dr and you are expecting :roll:

It needs ALOT of work, but I have been chipping away at it. You guys will probably see me posting a lot in the FS/WTB sections ;)

Pics!

A couple of mods of course...
-JDM front
-Champ white paint
-4x114.3 hubs and ITR wheels
-ITR front/rear seats
-B20z motor
-AT to MT swap (still has AT brake pedal lol)
-1" Brake MC
-AEM Dryflow filter

That's pretty much it. I won't go into what it all needs, since that will be a never ending list ;)

Here are some pics of the current DD. Owned this Civic for the past 6 years and we have been through alot together. First was a cammed D16y8 with all bolt ons and tuning = slow. Then swapped the IM for JRSC D16 and meth injection = fun, but still slow overall. Currently running a H22 since I wanted a big 4 cylinder in there that had tons of potential for more power down the line. I won't go into detail about it, but I will say that the Civic chassis just doesn't like the H22 and the H22 swap is a prissy b!tch haha. Just a few pics...

I am a mod over on hcf.com (same user name), so come on over and check out the build threads! (In no way am I trying to "steal" members 8) )

Thanks in advance for all the warm welcomes!

Last edited:

cody1018

Welcome to CI
Love to see more pics. Nice Civic btw

cvcrcr99

Thanks for the replies and kind words guys! Here are some more pics!

The car came with a JDM ITR cluster and those ITR LCAs (struts are blown) which I plan on selling as soon as I get the car inspected and on the road. Keep a look out in the FS section if you are interested! I have always loved teggys (g/fs and friends had them) and I always drool over JDM front when I see them :drool: Needless to say, I am psyched beyond belief to actually own one as an eventual DD!

I also have a small WTB list in the appropriate section, too!

Last edited:

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
You know something? with the JDM front end I actually like the look of the 4-doors. Are those Honda VX wheels?

cody1018

She needs a little tlc, and I would change those wheels out but other than that shes a beaut..
How much did you pick her up for?

crazymikey

Honda Hoarder
I love the look of the JDM 4 door Type R thing going on. Unique for sure. The whole theme flows together. I liiiike it alllllllotttt.