After the basics

RobbinYoBizkits

Im pretty much new to the whole car tuning world and i guess ive thought out eveything for the basics. I wanna start out with basic intake exhaust headers. Basically skunk2 intake and exhaust and then dc sport hearders. After that i really dont know what else to bring out the beast of the engine. Im jw what are some ideas to go with after im done with the basics, cause i dont wanna be that guy with just intake exhaust headers

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
good starting goals, you should work on suspension before you get into anything else

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Im pretty much new to the whole car tuning world and i guess ive thought out eveything for the basics. I wanna start out with basic intake exhaust headers. Basically skunk2 intake and exhaust and then dc sport hearders. After that i really dont know what else to bring out the beast of the engine. Im jw what are some ideas to go with after im done with the basics, cause i dont wanna be that guy with just intake exhaust headers
- There is only a header on inline motors, not headers.

- Skunk2 doesn't make an intake for the Integra so far as I know, only an intake manifold.

- What kind of motor is in your car? B18A1, B1, C1, C5, etc.

- Most people only have bolt-ons it's not that big of a deal.

- What do you plan to use the car for (daily driver/street car, touge, Auto-x, road course, drag)?

- Are you planning on doing a naturally aspirated build, a turbo build, or a supercharger build?

Take this info in and answer these questions for yourself then we can help you a bit. The main thing you can do to help yourself is to do LOTS of research. All of the questions you posed can be found with 5 minutes of your time and the help of the search bar and/or Google. Good luck!

RobbinYoBizkits

- There is only a header on inline motors, not headers.

- Skunk2 doesn't make an intake for the Integra so far as I know, only an intake manifold.

- What kind of motor is in your car? B18A1, B1, C1, C5, etc.

- Most people only have bolt-ons it's not that big of a deal.

- What do you plan to use the car for (daily driver/street car, touge, Auto-x, road course, drag)?

- Are you planning on doing a naturally aspirated build, a turbo build, or a supercharger build?

Take this info in and answer these questions for yourself then we can help you a bit. The main thing you can do to help yourself is to do LOTS of research. All of the questions you posed can be found with 5 minutes of your time and the help of the search bar and/or Google. Good luck!
alright well im going to do suspension i just didnt say anything. im going to go with tein super streets. Lets see the car is going to be strickly autoX and cruise car. the motor is going to be a B18a1 but im going to replace the head with a gsr head then add vtec. And it will be a turbo car eventually

mirrorimg

After bolt ons, you can build the motor.

A. Higher compression pistons
B. Larger bore for more displacement
C. More aggressive cams with cam gears to tune.

And after this, a tune.

Or you can turbocharge your motor. If you do, your intake, header, and exhaust will need to be replaced. Better decide what you want to do before you go buying bolt ons.