Aftermarket Lug Nut Help?

Cdro

I wanna get some dope extended lug nuts on my white fat fives. Just dont know what to go with, and im wondering even if aftermarket lugs would even be the same.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I have blackworks racing purple ones. But if you keep your current wheels you will need adapters or the lugs will not seat correctly, which both are pretty sketch. I'd say aftermarket wheels first, or just get some shiny oem nuts

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
wonder if there would be a market for it. id need to do a large scale poll. getting a patent on anything costs thousands of dollars. not to mention research and design to ensure a strong dependable product.

rexpepper123

the real trick would be to sell them to like tire rack or discount tire or somewhere an everytime they replace lugs on a car have them replace them with yours! yeah last time i looked at a patent it was 3 grand

Ganyon

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I found some muteki? lugs on eBay with an acorn seat. Would they be safe to use with my stock wheels?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^ you n I both! I just bought a set, ill try em out on my blades and let you know. But I bought them for my new wheels, also bought project mu super 7 lugs. Also buddy told me(johnnymass) gorilla makes extended open ended acron lugs. I wanted extended lugs for 949 rims but still use my blades in winter,but I bought diffrent rims so that ideal fell threw.

Last edited:

Ganyon

Yay thanks. Let's just say, it's time for a change and I'm going to do a color that I hate, but I think might look good on my car.