Aftermarket/Nardi Steering Wheel Horn

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
so i was wondering, i've been looking around on various forums and sites to find out if anyone has/was able to get the horn on aftermarket (more specifically Nardi) steering wheels horn to work. im looking to purchase a nardi steering wheel but i want the horn the be operational. i see that some hubs (NRG, MOMO) have two cables to be connected to the horn to operate but i see lots of people simply tucking those wires away because they are unable to connect the horn. could someone give me some insight into why they do that and what is needed to make the horn to work with an aftermarket/Nardi steering wheel to work. thanks in advance.

-Kemp

Zero Fighter

MAKE'em SAY UUUHHhhhhh...
There used to be a sticky on NWP4LIFE.....ever since HATER-TECH sued them they have had to redue the site. The site is not all the way up yet maybe only 60% is up so far. They are still tring to get all the old info up. As soon as I know I will hit you up....

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
There used to be a sticky on NWP4LIFE.....ever since HATER-TECH sued them they have had to redue the site. The site is not all the way up yet maybe only 60% is up so far. They are still tring to get all the old info up. As soon as I know I will hit you up....
thank you.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
its how to wire it up to the hub the steering wheel doesnt matter because there will be two contact points to the hub a positive and a negative same with the wheel.

j13

Keep It Clean
I got mine going quick...I couldn't stop honking at people I was so happy lol