Aftermarket Steering Wheel, Mounting Cruise Control?

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
hey there everyone. I have a question regarding an aftermarket steering wheel. quite simply, im looking to get an aftermarket steering wheel for my integra and with my factory steering wheel, the cruise control switches are mounted to the steering wheel. has anyone done this and yet kept the cruise control? if so, where did you mount the switches? were you able to mount them to the aftermarket steering wheel? if so, how did you do it?

j13

Keep It Clean
People have a hard enough time getting their horn to work with a aftermatket steering wheel lol

I'm pretty sure someone has done it but who wants all that junk on a nice momo wheel? The point is to take away all the clutter and to have a cool looking lightweight steering wheel without all the junk..

This is my opinion :)

ripbob

Sith Lord
i kinda did... my dad did it for me since im in iraq.. he said it was a pian in the ass.. my pix arent working on here just yet, but heres the link if u want to look at it and see where he mounted it and it kinda gives itself away on how he did it.. just sum ffod for thought i guess.. i hope it helps man!!

http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/365ca43c5dde420fa28a25a1b10524d7/px-assets/333f0c3f7b3b4eca9fabf0ab3dae672a

First time I've seen that. Nice job by your dad.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
thanks for the info guys.im not too sure if i like the way it looks on an aftermarket steering wheel. im gonna see if i can do some sort of mod to have it mounted by my sunroof switch and make a totally new cruise control switch.

David.95LS

Delwarian
this is kind of a crazy idea but if you get a horn with the two buttons could you wire it up to the buttons? have like the left one as decrease speed and have the right one as increase/set speed? all you would have to do is like draw a + and a - on them lol. just an idea?

bonspeed

PinoyDomesticMarket
hey, you guys know what other steering wheel hub adaptor will fit for DA? like does the one for EG or EK,DC will fit too? sorry for hijacking your thread, I just don't want to start a new thread for my question because it's very simple.. Thanks!

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
hey, you guys know what other steering wheel hub adaptor will fit for DA? like does the one for EG or EK,DC will fit too? sorry for hijacking your thread, I just don't want to start a new thread for my question because it's very simple.. Thanks!
Yes.