aiming high beams

jpea_donuts

hey everyone i was wondering how to aim the high beams lower so i can use them as fog lights. i tried looking for it in the forums but no luck. if someone can help me i would appreciate it very much. thanks!

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
They are built in with the low beams.

When people turn them in to fogs they just use a yellow bulb that is only a drl. High beam delete.

DB7ish

Yellow 9005 bulbs. You can get Nokyas online for like $15, or get some at Pep Boys for like $25.

Tint the lens yellow.

Or get 3000k HIDs.

You can also get some legit foglights:

Last edited:

enjoytheridedc2

The low beam and high beam light section is not individually adjustable. The light housing is one piece, so when you adjust one lower, the other is affected equally. Vehicles with a fog light built into the headlight housing use a projector assembly thats on its own sealed section.

You're better off getting fog lights and installing them in the front bumper opening. Using high beams as fogs will blind and annoy other drivers. I'm sure you've driven in front of someone with their high beams blaring into your rear view mirrors or had a vehicle come from the opposite direction and had their high beams blind you for a second. Why would you want to do the same?