Ain't that some shit...

DarkDB1

It's been bothering the fuck out of me...

Last thursday my 11 week old kitten momo commited suicide from my balcony... I debated on getting another one and observed my dogs reactions for 2 days. My dog Sophie (I didn't name her) watched Momo die, But she still looked around for the cat and followed her scent to her collar and began to cry... Then since then she just mopes around the house more then usual and is eating far less... She misses Momo.

So saturday came and me and my sister both went looking for a kitten, We went to the Tracy shelter and they had 5 kittens but not adoptable yet. Then we went to another shelter in Lathrop and they had 8 Black lab mixed boxer puppys :shock: I wanted the one that liked me... I asked my dad if i could get another dog "no, one is enough" :( ... So we wondered back over to the cats, they had 3 Kittens... A all white one that was playfull yet loved being held, A black and white one that was more curious and lazy, and a grey and white one that kept jumping off tall places (IE: The 6ft+ scratching post, my shoulders etc...)... Hell no, I really don't need that... .

My sister fell in love with the white one, They were all males, the crazy one and white one were 7 weeks old and the lazy one was 6 weeks... Ok i'll take the lazy one.

We went to fill out the forums, I went first and filled out my forum truthfully... "Any pets: 10 month old Basset hound"... "Is it fixed: No"... "Vets name: Old river veterinarian" etc...

She looked it over and put it down... "You can't adopt any animal from this shelter because Sophie is not fixed", When i asked why?... "Its just our policy"... I had to take a step back... wow...

My sister tried under her name since she lives in hayward with my mom... And we came home with

The white pussy...

It pissed me off, Like the cat is going to knock up the dog or something. It can't be aggression issues, She's so harmless.

They make it so hard to get a animal from a shelter, it's almost not even worth it now... I'm just going to get a kitten off craigslist... Fuck that.

DarkDB1

the white one is very loveable... Unlike Momo.

When we were driving back he was screaming at us because he was in a box... And i started making fun of him. Instead of "Meow" he says "Meeewwwww". Then my sister got an idea. Mew is a cat whiteish pink poketmon... He's named Mew now... I like this cat, He's nice except to the dog. Loves to be held.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
go to the ghetto, we got dogs, cats, chickens and roosters, and one time i even seen a bunny. how does a kitten commit suicide? i bet theres a reason why though. maybe hormones, or territory, or something. just steal one from somebody else. or a stray. they are free and seem to be everywhere.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
the white one is very loveable... Unlike Momo.

When we were driving back he was screaming at us because he was in a box... And i started making fun of him. Instead of "Meow" he says "Meeewwwww". Then my sister got an idea. Mew is a cat whiteish pink poketmon... He's named Mew now... I like this cat, He's nice except to the dog. Loves to be held.
the sad thing is that i know which pokemon you're talking about. lol my nephews make me watch the dvds. =X

DarkDB1

she jumped off my balcony, Probably seen freedom... Jumped down and missed a solid piece of land instead hit the fence on her way down.

I grew up in the ghetto area of Hayward, I remember a rooster walking our streets for about a week. lol...

Now i'm in a fairly wealthy neighborhood... We have wild bunnys running around, I got attacked by a frog (somehow?)... Theres not many strays, I mean when my sister was looking for a cat i looked pretty retarded chasing around a black kitten at the arbys parking lot. I'm not very fast...

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
go to the ghetto, we got dogs, cats, chickens and roosters, and one time i even seen a bunny. how does a kitten commit suicide? i bet theres a reason why though. maybe hormones, or territory, or something. just steal one from somebody else. or a stray. they are free and seem to be everywhere.
ban... we dont need people like you on our forum. thieves are not cool or acceptable. someone on here DID have both of his dogs stolen.

sorry to hear about momo man. but that new kitten is adorable. hope hes a lil smarter :lol:

acclude

cheap bastard
yeah, what's up with the "just steal one from somebody else" piece?!?!?!?

Cute cat, I'm sure once it warms up to the dog they will get along nicely.

DarkDB1

Not my cat, He's my sisters... He's only with me on the weekends so its unlikely he'll actually warm up to her.

Not my problem, He stays away from the dog.

hondaproof

hondaproof
its seems to me that most shelters have bullshit rules and policies in place to discourage you from taking an animal home.one lady was going to kill a beagle rather then drop the price on him.spend the money to put him down instead of taking a few bucks off and putting him in a good home.that lady almost got fuct up.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
o wow, sorry for the kitten remarks. darkdb1. and to all. come on. take it from sombody else? yeah, i really mean that. yea, cuz im all cold hearted evil republican. never had a pet like a hamster, turtle, couple dogs, couple cats myself, and even a bird. whatever, its all good people, i got love for everybody and everything, im a big ass hippie in cali. i had a neighbor that used to steal people's dogs and wait till the person posted signs then go collect the reward money. now thats an evil s.o.b.!!! im just typing out of my ass, that's all. did i mention i seen a bunny? later

DarkDB1

its seems to me that most shelters have bullshit rules and policies in place to discourage you from taking an animal home.one lady was going to kill a beagle rather then drop the price on him.spend the money to put him down instead of taking a few bucks off and putting him in a good home.that lady almost got fuct up.
I know... My cousin paid $800 for a fox terrier because the lady was going to put her to sleep.

I never understood that.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
o wow, sorry for the kitten remarks. darkdb1. and to all. come on. take it from sombody else? yeah, i really mean that. yea, cuz im all cold hearted evil republican. never had a pet like a hamster, turtle, couple dogs, couple cats myself, and even a bird. whatever, its all good people, i got love for everybody and everything, im a big ass hippie in cali. i had a neighbor that used to steal people's dogs and wait till the person posted signs then go collect the reward money. now thats an evil s.o.b.!!! im just typing out of my ass, that's all. did i mention i seen a bunny? later
are you high?:roll: