Air/Fuel ratio gauge instalation help.

1994 Integra

Hello teggy members. I know these gauges are a crazy light show (narrow band?) But hey I got it for free :). I have the red wire to a 10 amp 12 volt ignition souce. The black wire to a ground. And the purple wire to the red/white wire pin d-14 (o2 sensor output) on the ecu. Im not sure if its working right because its sitting all the way on the rich side. Any help will be greatly appreciated :)
This is where it sits.

pinkley

b@115D33p
My car had the exact one in it when I got it. It wasn't hooked up so I decided one day to hook it up and it did the same thing. I decided to yank it out because they are pretty much worthless on a stock motor. Good luck with getting it figured out though. And if you need a pod for it I have one for cheap! :D

1994 Integra

Well got it figured out. Was a white wire on the o2 sensor. Theirs two white so you have to figure out whitch works.

Thumbsup

1994 Integra

I was thinking about getting a 5 inch tach next. And nos stickers. And a mexican flag paint job. Come on guys i said i got it for free :D its just a cool light show at night ;)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Elaborate
it doesnt show you acurate information just a ball park estimate. some of them only read at WOT correctly. All in all they are just something that isnt super accurate.This is why tuners use the wide band o2 sensors because they allow more information to be seen by a A/F gauge in brief.