Alarm suggestions??

ktlf

so my car has already been broken into.... had it less than a month and now im without a cd player yaaaaaaay but he did lock my door back. awww:cussing:

Nismor

Wow park it inside the garage and get a viper alarm with two way and proximity sensors and if you have cool wheels maybe add the tilt Im doing all those plus a few more...

Nismor

But always keep in mind its not going to stop them from getting in your car just slow them down.

ktlf

maybe i should get a gun too hahaha jk

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
The gun would be the best option IMO, get a 12 gauge i haz one in my closet.

LMFAO that he locked your door, people can be stupid lol

white89hatch

so my car has already been broken into.... had it less than a month and now im without a cd player yaaaaaaay but he did lock my door back. awww:cussing:
Same exact thing happen to me. They took my radio and locked the door when they were done. My car usually sits in the garage. I brought it out for two nights and it gets broken into.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'm getting an alarm, with remote start, for a 5-speed installed for $550. If you drive an auto, it's about $100 less

BeatBox

Real Good!
Wow park it inside the garage and get a viper alarm with two way and proximity sensors and if you have cool wheels maybe add the tilt Im doing all those plus a few more...
this ^ ^ ^
thats what i have and been happy with it payed $250 installed with NO remote start

are the viper alarms hard to install
i put the whole system in my car, too many wires to count but alarms I RATHER PAY than install them myself